- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
I would like to thank Sophie Chekruga… She’s adventuresome and inspirational and a very neat young lady.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Seriously… check them out… check them all out. They are all awesome and all interesting in different ways.
- Nominate ten people
ten, really? Ten people who will do it or just 10 people… and it doesn’t actually say they have to be women so that’s a plus…
The Questions I was given
1- What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
Sadly, my Mickey Mouse footy pajamas…
2- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
I have two… that I’m strong… and that I am the hero of both of my children.
3- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight. Love takes knowing someone.
4- What is the favourite place you have visited?
Earth. I’m pretty sure that covers it. I have dozens and dozens of favorite places. Right now my favorite place to have visited is my front porch. But the world is such an amazing place that it’s hard to find one place that is most wonderful.
5- If you could give your 10 year old self some advice what would you say?
Whatever you do, DO NOT LISTEN to anyone who tells you that people like you can’t do something. You can do anything if you want to badly enough and are willing to work for it.
6- What are your ambitions?
- To make it through today
- to make it through tomorrow
- to see both of my children happily married if that is what they choose
- to finish my not geek books that I have in process
- to spend the rest of the early early morning listening to the crickets
7- What are you proud of?
- my kids
- my writing
- that I can help even just a few people to get through RA. I am one. If I can help even just two, then I have doubled the people who understand and are helped. And if those two help just two… maybe we can cover the world in understanding.
- finishing the Disney Half Marathon without getting swept.
8- What are three things you could not live without?
- my family and friends
9- What are your top 5 favourite books?
- The Lorax
- A Wrinkle In Time
- Writer’s Market
- Bunny Buddhism
- a blank Moleskien like journal
10- What is your dream job?
To sit on a porch of a log cabin in the pine woods with a creek near by and the ocean near by and write for the rest of my life.
- What made your today most special?
- Why do you blog?
- What is one thing that you wish people understood about you?
- What is on your desk right now? If you’re not at a desk, describe your surroundings.
- What is your favorite season? Describe how it makes you feel.
- What do you do when it is o’dark-thirty and you are stressing so much you can’t sleep?
- What is your obsession?
- When you are walking down the street, do you pick the street side or the building side of the sidewalk?
- What is the town you live in like?
- What is your favorite quote?
Updated: September 21, 2014
Author: Figment of Fitness
Keep your dreams alive